Suffolk House Restaurant – Romantic Fine Dining

Topics: Fine Dining

suffolk-house5

suffolk-house3

suffolk-house8

suffolk-house11

suffolk-house14

Awesome place! Just love to dine here…nice environment with so many choices of main courses.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Enju Japanese Restaurant Prince Hotel – New Izakaya Style Japanese Menu =-.

The place looks so cosy..
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Laksa Kelang Lama, Kulim =-.

3. gill gill says:

good! at least they are back to the fine dinning and not the eclectic anymore….lol
    .-= gill gill´s last blog ..????????? =-.

4. Jason Wong says:

The restaurant in Suffolk House is none other than the infamous Elactic Restaurant in Batu Ferringghi. Which was formerly 68 Kelawai.
    .-= Jason Wong´s last blog ..????????? =-.

Wow!!!! This gonna be my next target!
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Hardwicke House BBQ & Buffet (Food & Beverage Part) =-.

6. OMG! this place looks so DAllas, I want I want to dine thre, do they have any room for overnight?
    .-= Big Boys Oven´s last blog ..Girls Hen’s Night Outing! =-.

7. Dan says:

That looks pretty special!

8. never been there before, never had a chance to know that it’s so wonderful!!!
    maybe i should go there to celebrate X’mas…
    thanks for the info!!

9. TS says:

Thanks for the wonderful post and useful information.
    This definitely is a great place to explore.

p/s: I just drove by this place on Sat night, and I saw a Rolls Royce parking outside there. wow!!

10. Cheryl says:

Thanks for the sharing! Will definitely check this place out as it really looks cosy for a couple’s romantic night out 😛
    .-= Cheryl´s last blog ..Cool Blog @ Prangin Mall =-.

11. samlee860407 says:

quite a nice place to dine. however, i find that those you have (the appetizer) seems better than those i had during Christmas day :p

anyway, mind to exchange links? added yours at my blog , which is http://samlee860407food.wordpress.com/

thanks ya :p
    .-= samlee860407´s last blog ..New flat at Penang! =-.

12. samlee860407 says:

ignored the my website at above, use the one i post , which is http://samlee860407food.wordpress.com/

samlee860407.com is my personal blog, paiseh paiseh
    .-= samlee860407´s last blog ..Pork Mee @ SS15 Subang Jaya – Non Halal =-.

13. Andy says:

hav open on 14th feb?

14. Hong CN says:

Indeed nice place to have meal and enjoy the environment 🙂 Thanks for sharing 🙂
    .-= Hong CN´s last blog ..Penang – Chulia Street – Ecco Cafe (2nd visit) =-.

15. Feriha says:

am Feriha Urfal? a third year student at the European University of Lefke. I have got a restoration lesson and I need your help about The Suffolk House. I did a research on the Suffolk House and I have to do a presentation on this topic to my professor in 4 days time. For this reason I need the floor plan, sections, and elevations, which means I need information about the restoration stages, visually if possible. If you have the auto-cad drawings of this building, I would be appreciated if you send them to me. If you cant help me, can you give me any address that I can find these information at? I would appreciate your help because it is my term project and I have to complete it.

Thank you very much in advance.

16. Jean Wong says:

Do you serve high tea…………as we are
    interested in going to yr place next week, thanks, jean

17. Jenny says:

Suffolk HOuse only serve set dinner? Do they serve alacarte menu?

18. Thank you for featuring our afternoon high tea.

Feel warmly welcome anytime 🙂