Marvellous Magnificient Macarons!

Topics: Baking Classes

Ah…macarons… Chewy crisp tops and creamy centers… the perfect treat for anyone with a sweet tooth!

Macarons

Sunny of Big Boys Oven showing us the way…

Sunny’s macarons

We were delighted when our macarons had ‘feet’! Horray! Them macarons can be temperamental I tell you…. not easy to make… all the elements have to fall into place – oven temperature, drying time, etc… But we were still so proud of the result. (PS: can you tell which were the ones we made, and which were the ones Sunny made?! lol)

Macarons2

Sunny’s tea time treats… which we look forward to almost as much as the actual class itself.. (sometimes more!)… drools..

Sunny’s tea time treats

Now this… is one orgasmic tasting tiramisu I tell you!!

Sunny’s tiramisu

For more macarons and other orgasmic desserts… hop on over to Big Boys Oven’s baking class schedule. July classes are up! Happy Baking! 🙂

1. Jayce says:

I love Macaron!!!!!!

Since I tasted it once in Paris, I could not forget the taste of it!

When I came back to Malaysia, I could not find Macaron in KL/PJ area……

Do you know where can I buy Macaron???

hi jayce, you can buy macarons from Big Boys Oven. they teach baking classes as well as sell macarons and other desserts.
    BBO’s cake menu & macarons link http://bigboyscakes.blogspot.com/

3. Jayce says:

Yayaya. He just replied my email.

He said Rm53 for 20pcs per box.

I am asking him whether I could have different flavours for the 20pcs per box.

Too bad I do not have my own kitchen, otherwise I will buy an over and learn bakery. If I attend his class and I do not practice at home, at the end of the day I will forget also. 🙂

Yeah, that’s your Penang Laksa ~~~

4. wow… so far, can you find this in Penang?? once I saw this in Bakerzin in Queensbay. They were selling this macarons.

wow, how lovely!!
    I’ve never really seen any in Penang too.

6. Nick Cheng says:

wonderful desserts.. wish to have one right now.

JobsBroadway.com @ MY Job portal

7. They’re amazing bakers, aren’t they? 🙂

Wah.. apa itu ah? I think I haven’t eaten one before.. probably I did.. but didn’t know the names1 Hahah!

9. breadpitt says:

the class must be fun , it proven because u are willing to travel form penang to pj to attend the class…

10. angel says:

where can i buy dis macaron in penang?? so hard to find