Best Tiramisu In Penang!

Topics: Dessert, Pulau Tikus

I’m still dreaming about tiramisu… Therefore…ta dah…..

The best-est tiramisu in Penang!! Definitely beats all the other tiramisus I’ve tried in Penang so far…

This bestest Tiramisu (freshly made every day) can be found at Bella Italia Italian Restaurant, Belissa Row, Pulau Tikus Penang. In fact this is one of the best Italian restaurants in Penang… my family and I just love this place, and we go there whenever we celebrate someone’s birthday or when we have guests over etc…its just our ‘special treat’ place! Will definitely do a more in depth review of the place soon…but for now…let’s just drool over Tiramisu………!

1. Joshua says:

It’s so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it’s so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool! Don’t think for a minute that my invitation is spam and I’m a spammer. I’m only searching for a public that may like or love what I write.

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don’t take it wrong, don’t think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It’s a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together by visiting and loving one another.

You must not feel obliged to come and visit me. An invitation is not an intimation. Also know that if you click on one of my ads I’m promised to earn 8 cents for that: I would feel happy if you did click it, but once again you’re totaly free to do what ever you want. I, for instance, choose immediatly to click on one of your ads. To do so or not, that’s the whole beauty of it all.

I think it’s to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don’t see language as an obstacle but as a challenge (though you can use the translater BabelFish at the bottom of my page!) and think for a minute if I and the rest of the world are not expecting something like a broad cumplicity. Remenber that pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!

wow….after such a comment, how could i refuse??

3. IronEaters says:

wow..look at that tiramisu! just hope its infront of me rite now =D
    n other food pics on ur blog. nice blog.

hi ironeaters! thanks for dropping by!

5. New Kid on the Blog says:

I dont like the tiramisu that you mentioned. you should try the one in Bakerzin…. it taste better.

ok, i’ll definitely try the tiramisu at bakerzin. whenever i’m there i always end up having the ‘sweet pleasures’!

7. mei yi says:

Try the one in The view, Equatorial. It’s not bad.

8. Ringo says:

Looks really nice. I’ve tried the best Tiramisu in Seremban. But they no longer have it 🙁

mei yi – thanks for the tip!

ringo – hi there! what happened to the tiramisu in seremban? you’ll definitely have to try this one if you come to pg and lemme know what you think! 🙂

10. tiramisu nut says:

Nice and looks really really creamy!

11. priya says:

itz really nice taste…u all can try n hv a nice day…..

12. ken says:

own out towner here and just had dinner at Bella.
    sorry people, food were dreadful, don’t hear me wrong, if you guys think bella is good place to have italian food, you guys should get out of this island more often, it was big waste of money and time, 3/10 at best.

• Lingzie says:

hi ken, sorry to hear about your experience. i havent been to Bella in quite a while so I’m not sure if the quality has remained the same as when I wrote this post.

1. Ritz Bakery @ Prima Tanjung | Food and Restaurant Guide, Review in Penang, Kuala Lumpur and More | Tummy Treat
  2. Bella Italia @ Belissa Row, Pulau Tikus | Lingzie’s Tummy Treats