100,000 Hits!!

Topics: Random Musings

I just noticed something this evening as I hastily logged onto the computer… my histats box shows that lingzie.com has gone beyond 100,000 hits!!! (~does lil victory dance around the room~) OK so it did take me 2 long years to get there…but I suppose better late than never? 🙂

Also, I could use this piece of good news, however small it may be. Things have been a lil crazy lately. And to make matters worst, my notebook just died on me a few days ago. So I currently have limited internet access until I get a new notebook. I do abhor the process of buying a new notebook cos there are soooo many out there and its exhausting researching all the models, reading the reviews and then finally deciding what to buy. What can I say, a techie I am not! lol

Anyone care to recommend a functional notebook at a competitive price? 🙂

I hope to get a new notebook soon (PC Fair this weekend!!) as I really can’t just leave this lil blog of mine idle for too long.. so hopefully there will be more foodie reviews by the end of the week! And thank you once again to all my lovely readers who’ve made the 100,000 hits possible!!

Yeah! It’s always better late than never lol 🙂
    Congrats !

allie´s last blog post..Penang Seafood | Ji De Lai San Ding Seafood

let me be the 1st?! to congrat you!

a milestone this is, and thanks for i’ve received the voucher in my mail!!!

timely, as i’ll be heading to KL end of the month. hahaha …

Congratulation… KEEP IT up.. lets celebrate this coming weekend.

PenangTuaPui´s last blog post..Penang Food | An authentic roti bakar experience at Toh Soon Cafe

4. Congratulations! 2 years, 100,000 hits and counting! 😀

Life for Beginners´s last blog post..These Pages They Dream

5. Congratulation! ^o^

FoOd PaRaDise´s last blog post..ATAWOO Thai Restaurant @ Jalan Trengganu, Penang

6. congratulations!!! keep up the good work… now i wonder have i hit the 100k?

New Kid On The Blog´s last blog post..Happy Birthday

7. foodbin says:

congrats-you must be on cloud 9!

foodbin´s last blog post..DRAGON STAR AIRCOND SEAFOOD RESTAURANT,

Keong Hee ! and pls post up your new laptop photo here too OK?! *wink*

cariso´s last blog post..Crepes Cafe

9. Wow…congratz~~~~ I am juz started blogging not long times ago…Ermmm…dunno when i can reach 100000hits…I linked u to my blog, is tht ok for u? ^_^

Satisfyingtummy´s last blog post..Western stall behind Big House Restaurant @ Bentong

10. Criz Lai says:

That’s great news Lingzie.. Keep it up. 🙂 Congrats!

Criz Lai´s last blog post..BLACK VINEGAR STARCHED NOODLES & STARCHED PORK SOUP

😀 You go, gurl! Keep up the good blogging! 😀

gina´s last blog post..Alternative Healing

12. Tine says:

Congrats! here’s to the next 100k hits 😉

Tine´s last blog post..Happy Easter

13. congrats Lingzie! 😀

foodpromotions´s last blog post..Advertorial

14. Alan says:

Congrats! I have so long way to go to achieved what you have achieved but I must carry on….no turning back now. I wonder if I can hit it big in two year’s time……

Alan´s last blog post..Uncle Lawrence Crab Meat Shark Fin Soup

15. lk says:

Wow! Glad to hear this good news! I think I will be as happy as you are now when I reach my 100,000 hits.

lk´s last blog post..How to remove tofu from the box

*claps claps* congratulations, and jubilation (and continue with the song….which I forgot the lyrics :P)

Great work!! gotta learn from pro bloggers like u!!

buzzingbee´s last blog post..Invited Review @ Haven Delights (Part I)