Young Heart’s Mid Autumn Special Reunion Package (4pax)

Topics: By Invitation, Chinese food, Pulau Tikus

yh8To me, the core of Young Heart’s business are these dumplings (‘jiao zi’) for they started off with these delicious little morsels. They currently offer 5 different types of ‘jiao zi’ (steamed dumplings). And for the Reunion Package, all 5 varieties are offered (2 pieces of each variety)

yh9

Condiments for the dumplings…

yh10The 5 different types of dumplings – Fish & Water Chestnut, Cabbage & Pork, Pumpkin & Pork, Spinach & Pork and Prawn, pork and scallop. Out of the 5, my favourites include the cabbage & pork  and the prawn, pork and scallop. The fish dumpling deserves special mention too as there was thankfully no ‘fishy’ smell, and the water chestnuts gave the dumpling a lovely crunchy bite!

yh13

Next, we tried the Soup of the Day which was a Green Papaya and Spare Ribs soup. The soup was delicious! Clear and sweet. Definitely soothing to the soul especially on a rainy day! We were told that the soups are boiled over charcoal fire. The soup had me wanting seconds!

yh16Next, the 3+1 Cup chicken which Young Heart prepares according to their own in house recipe. It’s a lighter version of the 3 Cup chicken that I’m more used to in other Chinese restaurants.

yh12The Orange Pork Chop is perhaps my favourite dish of the night! I love its zesty tangy flavor delicately infused into the meat. Best of all, the pork chop is tender and flavorful. A must try!

Nice intro of the new dishes…:)
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..a =-.

I’ve tried Osmanthus flowers with jelly in Singapore last time. Taste very refreshing
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Breakfast Food Trip in Ipoh – New Foh San Dim Sum, Yoke Fook Moon Dim Sum, Ming Court Dim Sum, Kedai Kopi Sun Yuan Foong =-.

3. Haha, maybe I could open a partner restaurant called “Young @ Heart”?? :D
    .-= Life for Beginners´s last blog ..Back to Balance =-.

4. Chin says:

Look generous and appetising.
    .-= Chin´s last blog ..Kopitiam Done Right – Pappa Rich @ Aman Puri, Kepong =-.

5. wow…. u are pretty fast and very detailed post.
    .-= FoOd PaRaDise´s last blog ..Kedai Kopi Seng Thor @ Lebuh Carnarvon, Penang =-.

I really wanna ask,” How could you ppl finished all that up?” Somemore got the romantic pkg uh?! :p
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Jumbo Delicious =-.

7. Elsie says:

Quick quick…post up the romantic package. I’m dying to go on a date.

hahaha, it’s indeed a wonder for you guys to wallop everything in sight!
    normally in TV food shows, they would have backup crew that will help polish off the remains together.
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Brother Yat Restaurant @ Subang Jaya =-.

nice post! I can’t wait to go back for the dessert!!!

nice post! I wanna go back for the noodle~!

11. taufulou says:

ahhh, i always wonder is the food nice a not. now i know.that’s for sharing oh~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..The Mooncake Odyssey @ Prince Hotel =-.

Adoi.. I just woke up.. and haven’t had dinner. Now I have cravings for jiao zi.
    .-= gina´s last blog ..Fish Dreams =-.

1. Young Heart's Mid Autumn Special Romantic Package for Two | Lingzie's Tummy Treats

CAPTCHA Image