Apologies..and tearing my hair out!

Topics: Random Musings

I would like to apologize for not posting up on the flogger gathering yet.
Have been trying to since yesterday but it seems my WordPress is acting up.

The visual editor toolbar has disappeared and I dunno how to get it back. Plus, I do not know how to post using the html version (can’t resize my photos)
Have been pouring through WordPress tutorials but so far I’m just getting more and more confused.

So please bear with me while I fix this/find someone who can help me fix this. I am this close to tearing all my hair out. Argh!

Note to self: Do not do not do not move away from blogger and ‘pandai-pandai’ get your own domain when you don’t know nuts about html etc etc! Argh!!

“I am this close to tearing all my hair out. ” Haha! That’s EXACTLY how I felt when upgrading to new layout @ blogspot. PenangTuaPuis most probably knew well about my hair loss. I am afraid that I will end up ‘botak’ one day if I were to continue pandai-pandai modifying somemore.

oh.. that’s too bad. Hope you can solve your problem soon. Sorry I can’t help.

3. Hope your problems get resolved soon. Before the holidays start, at any rate. 🙂

4. Precious Pea says:

Chill…hope everything resume normal soon. I shall take your advise cos i changed my layout once and lost all the links. Dare not ever touch it.

ouch. I once wanted to change my layout. but too risky as all links and sidebar will be lost.
    so til now also layout plain black wif nothing.

Keep cool…hope everything will be settle and back to normal soon.

7. hey, keep cool.. no worries, we are right here waiting patiently. 🙂

Relax. …. your saviour me and penangtuapui is here …… 😀

9. Steven Goh says:

eh… still waiting ah, got ETA when can we see the great post? My hair keep dropping every day waiting.

Successfully migrated ….. pretty smooth …..

11. allenooi says:

hi lingzie, you can change the size by editing the width and height (in pixel) in the html code. if you really need help, just let us know. i think we have many professional here that can help u out. 🙂

12. Christy says:

Yeah…we are your patient visitors and we shan’t give up on you!~
    After all, what’s the use of having us as your listed floggers when we are going to leave when you don’t update right?:D

Chill chill….it happens with IT all the time…who ever said technology is all perfect, right?
    Html can be confusing sometimes, but it will work out …it could be just a teeny weeny bug:)

13. It’s worth going through the “tearing all the hair” phase as once you become more competent with the new features, it becomes really easy. If it is of any consolation to you, I literally lost my crowning glory when I first started blogging 4 months ago. Serious!

thank you all so much for your encouraging words!! email2me has kindly helped me fix and upgrade my wordpress. so…most posts coming your way! 🙂

thamciak – welcome! 🙂

fortesfidelis – hmmm you’ll have to tell me abt what happened one of these days! 🙂

I too pulled some hair out while trying to change my blog outlook…now still fixing some minor part. Have not been posting for a while too!!

Hope yours is done and looking forward to your upcoming posts! 🙂