2nd Flogger Gathering Updates!

Topics: Random Musings

Hi everyone… the flogger gathering is drawing near!

Please make final confirmations on your attendance as we have to confirm the no. of pax with the restaurant by today!

Also, would really really appreciate it if you could email me your choice of main course for the set dinner. We’ve arranged for a set dinner menu at RM38nett. The set dinner menu is as below:

Starter
Toasted Roti Benggali with cheese and onions

Soup
Pumpkin Orange Soup (served with garlic bread)

Main course – A choice of:

1) BBQ Pork Ribs (served with french fries and salad)
2) Curry Pork Sausage (served with French fries and salad) – has tomato sauce and curry powder sprinkled on top
3) Roast Leg of Lamb (served with mashed potatoes, gravy and mint sauce)
4) Gammon Ham (served with mashed potatoes, onion gravy and salad)

5) Smoke Pork Belly (served with mashed potatoes and salad)

Dessert
Apple Flan / Ice cream

Drink
Coffee/ Tea

Please email me your preferred main course by today ya! lingzie@gmail.com

See everyone at Edelweiss on Saturday! Don’t forget to come look for me to get your goodie bags! I’ll be wearing the olive green WordPress T. 🙂

Thank you!!

lingzie, so sorry I can’t reply earlier. the menu’s tempting, and I really wish to go. but still reeling from my previous trip. I’ll be needing some rest. do enjoy yourselves!!! 🙂

2. Christy says:

lingzie, I also can’t make it for this trip despite my excitement that there’s gonna be a floggers’ gathering here in Penang!
    I am heading home for Mummy dearest’s birthday; anyway you have fun and I am looking fwd to all your posts.
    Say hi for me to all the other floggers:D

3. Hi there… can’t make it this round. Gotta attend a family dinner. Sorry.

4. As I’ve told CK Lam, will unfortunately have to pass on this as will be making a trip back over Raya instead. Enjoy yourselves and can’t wait to see the post after! 🙂

Wow! What a tempting menu! So bad that I can’t make it due to I need to attend a friend’s dinner at Alor Setar.

But I’ll be waiting eagerly for your post!

6. vkeong says:

Wahhhhh food looks good!!

vkeong : the word “PORK” tu bak very tempting lor ….. 😀

8. vkeong says:

As much as I want to try the tempting tu bak, too bad I will still be in Selangor.. can’t make it loh

9. allenooi says:

which pork u guys choose? haha. i go for bbq pork ribs since pork belly a bit oily la, according to lingzie. 🙂

10. wow..the penang group is really active in gatherings!..

looks like KL has to do one too..haha

lotsofcravings …… Count me in if got….. 😀

12. Precious Pea says:

Am sure the gathering going to be so much fun!!

13. Criz Lai says:

I’m sure the door gift would be real interesting too. Great job Lingzie for gathering all the Penang floggers. 🙂

14. durianberry says:

Wah there’s even goodie bags? Hehe. Thanks for all the efforts you guys put up to have this gathering. See you all tomorrow!

15. i am i am coming. =D i called criz.

16. penangtuapui says:

hmm… seem like everyone is so excited on teh gathering….

we too….

but too sad a lot of ppl can’t join us… hope to see you all one day face to face… hee hee

17. Hope you guys all have fun with the makan gathering! Viva la Floggers! 😀

18. allenooi says:

so fun and happy to join the gathering! i am looking forward to the next one. hahaha. lingzie, must send me the photos ya.

allen – eh you have to send to me la! i didnt take much photos.. 😛

20. Lingzie, the next time I am in Penang, would love to meet up with my fellow Penangite floggers. 🙂

By the way, can’t wait for your kitchen to be ready and see your homecooked meals. 🙂

21. meiyi says:

How depressing that i missed this!!!
    Can I join you the next round?

rasa malaysia – yes we would love to meet you!! lemme know when you’re coming back and we’ll definitely arrange for a meet! 🙂

mei yi – yes please join us next round! tentative date for next gathering is dec 6 🙂

23. meiyi says:

dec 6 – if it’s for lunch, i can, but dinner, i cant make it!!!! (again)