De Potluck – 3rd Food Blogger Gathering on 6th December!

Topics: Gatherings

Makan-makan time is upon us once again! This time, its gonna be a potluck! The perfect opportunity to show off your culinary skills and bring along your signature dish! But because its a potluck and due to space constraints, we’re limiting the gathering to 20pax only!

Many thanks to Gill for designing the invite. 🙂

So please do email me at lingzie@gmail.com if you want to join us!

If you have no idea what to bring for the pot luck/can’t cook, some items we’re still missing:

Salad/Veggie
Fruits (The hosts have requested for something a bit more special :P)
Drinks/Cocktail/Wine
Paper Plate & Cup
Look forward to seeing you guys! 🙂

1. Allie says:

Too bad can’t join…
    Anyway enjoy and will be waiting for your post on the gathering. 🙂

2. Eh, wrong timing la!! I have relatives visiting wor!!

I shall be in the ‘waiting’ list.

4. Hi Lingzie..hope to come fr KL for this! But
    cos i based in KL now, can i join… buti don’t really hv a plc to cook..it is allowable to bring (as in buy) food instead?

allie – yeah we will miss your company this time 🙁

nkotb – aiyo clash again ah?! *sob sob*

thenomadGourmand – yes please join us!! and if its not convenient for you to cook, can buy food/drinks/utensils (paper plates,cups etc). do let me know what you intend to bring ya! 🙂

6. Allie says:

Hey Lingzie,
    You got a new Xmas template. Just the right time before Xmas ya!

Allie´s last blog post..Supper @ Ali Kopi

email2me – you said it!! cant wait for gill gill’s cheese fondue ~swoon~

allie – yeah! it really puts me in a christmas-y mood! 🙂

8. gill gill says:

wah….xmas mood! great

wow… nice templates……

too bad we can’t join u all… 🙁

10. Hi Lingzie, I have passed on some cool awards and meme-ed you. Hope you can participate..

thenomadGourmand´s last blog post..My Awards !!

thenomadGourmand – thank you!! look forward to meeting you next week. 🙂

lingzie´s last blog post..De Potluck – 3rd Food Blogger Gathering on 6th December!

12. Oh this sounds great! I’ll be back that weekend but might be a bit occupied to come bearing elaborately prepared food. Have you got enough RSVPs yet? I’d love to still try to make this 🙂

550ml jar of faith´s last blog post..Sri Nirwana Maju, Bangsar

13. gill gill says:

550ml, come come, lets join us! if you are in the rush, still have many things to buy from the above list…haha

gill gill´s last blog post..Fatty Boy Chicken Rice at Restaurant 98 On Burmah Road

14. QuaChee says:

wow seriously, gill did such a beautiful invitation card! 🙂 do have fun!

QuaChee´s last blog post..Port Dickson Trip