Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!

Topics: Random Musings

Lingzie.com wishes all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Have a blessed Christmas and a smashing holiday filled with much love, joy, laughter and lots and lots of good food! 🙂

xmas-767x10241

Merry Christmas & a beautiful New Year to you and your family!! 🙂

2. Hope your Xmas was a wonderful one! Have an even Happier New Year! Lotsa food is about right… it’s only Boxing Day and I already feel like I’m bursting at the seams… 😛

550ml jar of faith´s last blog post..Savoury pies at John King, Pavillion

3. We are here , we want to wish you a good boxing day and a great New Year!

….from us, Sunny & Sidney

Big Boys Oven´s last blog post..

4. hey, late wishes from me, …. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

New Kid On The Blog´s last blog post..Crystal Jade Kitchen ????

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year! I am odi in New Year mood!

cariso´s last blog post..Xmas Makan Festival

6. Merry Xmas and Happy Chinese New Year to you 🙂 Btw, the Hargendaz post haven’t upload yet?

StevenGoh.com´s last blog post..Take The Money Yourself @ Mayang Pasir Chicken Rice Stall

7. Merry Xmas (belated but better late than never, hor?), dear… but wah, so fast put on CNY colours dah? So festive westive one. I like, I like! Hehe…

(Guess I am still giddy from all the Yuletide booze, tee hee.)

Life for Beginners´s last blog post..We Are Children

Happy belated Xmas to you gal ….. soli for the late wish …. I am way way too tied up …. ;P

email2me´s last blog post..Restoran Dragon One

Have a happy new year 2009! 😀

gina´s last blog post..2008, The Year That Was

10. soo sean says:

Happy New Year to you too! I have been following your blog closely for long, but if I am not mistaken, this is my first time leaving message.

Is your photo taken at Vintage Bulgaria? Looks the same…hehe

soo sean´s last blog post..home-cooked-ecstasy

hi soo sean! yes that photo is from vintage bulgaria! 🙂 i was there for dinner on christmas eve.

12. QuaChee says:

hey lingzie hope it aint too late to wish you a happy new year 🙂 hope u have a super one! 🙂

QuaChee´s last blog post..Shanghai Circus World