Heaven… at Genting Highlands

Topics: Cafe, Dessert, Genting Highlands

Not sure what to eat when you’re in Genting Highlands? Looking for a lil treat to indulge and spoil yourself?

Then you should definitely consider this…

GHB9

And this….

GHB12

We found ourselves in the simple yet stylish Bakery, hungry for a lil late night snack.

GHB5

GHB6

Uplifting bright green and orange chairs… (oh and the place has Wifi too)

GHB2

We browsed through pastries…sweet and savoury…muffins, doughnuts, pies, puffs….

1. wow would love to try those dessert . . . . why no ta pau! lol!
    .-= Big Boys Oven´s last blog ..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA FONSEKA The Face of M-IFW’09 =-.

• Lingzie says:

no need tapao one..you guys can always take a drive up there for a break. enjoy the nice weather and check out the desserts 🙂

2. I’ve pretty much lost all of my sweet tooth with advancing age (ha!) until now!! The Mango Delice is begging indulgence! I have my reservations about Genting in general but this is definitely a keeper! Oh, if only they would come down to KL!
    .-= 550ml jar of faith´s last blog ..Sunday Relief at Bulldog Pub, Hartamas =-.

3. while am reading this post, I was having roll oats for b’fast… and that made my b’fast really blend …. tasteless.
    wrong timing of reading this… 😛
    .-= New Kid On The Blog´s last blog ..???? Restaurant Sri Mee San =-.

oh this place sounds like a good find. seldom wandered until lobby of Genting Hotel for food.
    usually had ours in 1st World.

not exceptionally pricey either.
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Bangkok Street Food – Grilled Fish @ Pratunam =-.

• Lingzie says:

yeahm usually i head to first world as well. but M told me i had to check out the bakery as he’s been there before previously 🙂

5. Ya…. I know this bakery. Few years back when I went to Genting, we had some cakes and coffee there. ^-^
    .-= FoOd PaRaDise´s last blog ..Gelatissimo @ Gurney Plaza, Penang =-.

The cakes are so inviting, heavenly enjoying it with someone dear, right? ….haha. Where is the pic of the lucky young man?
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Penang Food – Gurney Drive Hawker Center =-.

It’s so hard to resist those desserts especially the chocolate one! You are making me drooling in office.
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Cambodia (Siem Reap Trip) – Day 2 =-.

• Lingzie says:

next time you’re in genting, be sure to check this place out! i’m sure you’ll love the desserts since we are both dessert queen!

8. There is no way a bagel can be soft. 🙂
    .-= Apple Foodees´s last blog ..Ramadhan Food Market 2009 at Shah Alam =-.

9. Little Inbox says:

Yup, really mouth watering. Those desserts are most people’s indulgence.
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..The Healthy Version Of Curry Noodles =-.

10. Duckie says:

they all look so good!!!
    .-= Duckie´s last blog ..Duckie’s Peanut Butter & Banan Sandwich =-.

11. foodbin says:

their turkey sandwich is good-like the crispy sandwich bread.
    .-= foodbin´s last blog ..RESTORAN GENTING PALACE. =-.

• Lingzie says:

best thing abt the sandwich is you can choose your own dressings. and they have things like mustard, relish and olive oil! 🙂

Oh ok! I remember the last sentence and will nag for this dessert when going Genting. 🙂
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Cupcakes from Alice Cookies & Bakery =-.

Was there last time but only had some coffee and tea. It is indeed a tough decision to make with all the yummy looking desserts!!!
    With someone special huh?? No intro on that? hehehe

14. food-4tots says:

Haven’t been to Genting for a long time. This place is a great find with so many mouth-drooling desserts. I am sure the someone special will also feel heaven too in this atmosphere. ^-^
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Oatmeal banana raisin muffins =-.

15. I’ve been to Bakery before and used their wifi to blog also! 🙂
    .-= Life for Beginners´s last blog ..Until the Hour =-.

16. Nate says:

The last time we were in Genting, we didn’t find any of the food there to be particularly good, even at the higher-priced restaurants. Our best meal on that trip was at Hock Loy Restaurant, on the way down the hill.
    .-= Nate´s last blog ..Kuching Food Blogger Meetup @ My Restaurant (Sama Jaya) =-.

17. Reagan Ng says:

This Bakery you’re recommending is really nice.i can’t say it’s quiet,for we queue for some hot chocolate and bread.it was morning.we took some diamond shaped bread with blueberry jam on it.you know what, at first we thought it was too expensive for a simple bread,but after we tried it,i realized that all the breads we used to eat are nothing comparing to this simple one from The Bakery.we tried another one that uses green apple slice,and it also opens up my view for this great bakery.i hope this bakery can opens up in my country,in my town so that i won’t have to travel so far for the bread.

18. Jessie says:

Can you provide the telephone number for this Bakery so that I can reserve a cake for my daughter. Thank you!